Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dragon Head and Some more Photography

This is just a small update and I wanted to show you a cool dragon head sketch and a couple neat photo's I took recently.












Here is the dragon head I drew I didn't really finish it so I'm just considering it a sketch.

This is a photo I took while I was on my swing, you can see my little sister Darya's playhouse, our basketball hoop, and a bit of our treehouse.



This is a cool photo of some blueberry blossoms in our yard



This is one of my favorite photo's that I have taken.
It's a photo of a flower in our front yard in the evening.


Here is the last photo for the update it's a photo of a little pine tree frog that I named frogger. 
He lives in between the rolled up hose in our front yard so I decided to take a picture of him.






No comments:

Post a Comment