Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2015 update

I know I haven't updated this blog in like.... 3 months or something like that so I wanted to just show you a few of my favorite photos that i've taken in the last few months. And, finally, I will post a couple my my drawing from the past that I have done. :)










Here's a cool photo I took in December it's a cool trail me, my brothers, and my grandpa rode on.
(My grandparents were here in december)




Here is another cool one. I took it through the other side of a large hole that  ran under the road in my neighborhood.




A picture of the moon I took through my telescope.


Lizards:






Art:
I drew all of these in early 2014 if I remember right and I'm working on a cool drawing right now.
Also, I accidentally took the photo's sideways.

Octopus
Dragon
Snake

I used to have a great art teacher who helped my A LOT with my art but she moved to denmark. So I haven't really drawn that much since I drew these ones above^ But I'm drawing a cool dinosaur right now and I'm hoping it will turn out good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love those! You definitely have a good eye. Keep it up! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete