Monday, March 2, 2015

A Few More Nature Photos

My mom at the time of the post is going on a cruise right now so I took my little sister outside and I saw another pine tree frog and took a picture of it but then I found out that they're actually called pine woods tree frogs. To identify them I just look in the back of their rear legs and see yellow spots. This one was pretty close to frogger I don't think it was frogger because of it's size.







Here's the photo, I think I'll name the frog Kermit. I took the photo on my sisters' playhouse.









Here's a really cool photo I took of a bunch of these really small plants that grew over by our fire-pit outside. I didn't use any enhancements on this photo. The only photo that I've taken that I've enhanced and added to this blog was the frog photo above I was just testing the different settings.








Here's a really cute picture of Kermit hiding.
The pine woods Tree-frogs actually change color a little bit depending on if they're resting or what mood they are in.
















No comments:

Post a Comment