Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Artwork and tadpoles

  Recently there has been tons of rain in Gainesville and rain means water and water means ponds and ponds mean tadpoles. Even in puddles of water that are only a couple of feet wide I still have seen probably around one hundred tadpoles swimming. So while I was outside the other day, me and Sam my older brother caught a few and I brought them to my home and I'm keeping them outside in a plastic container.


I think I have about five in all and some have already turned into tiny frogs and hopped away. Unfortunately tons of water means tons of mosquitoes too.




The top picture is another dragon head I drew (which in my opinion is much better than the previous one). And the lower one is a Western Meadowlark.




Above are a few pictures I took recently, the one with the snake I got in my front yard and the other three were taken near where my younger brother Nate plays soccer. I'll be leaving on my trip next Monday so I should be able to update after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment